Tuesday, February 17, 2009

happy chinese new year 2009 =)


my foster brother [ daniel J n me ]

edwin, charlotte, daniel J, clarrisa

ricca seens like no mood at all

Big eyes sister [ payna n me ]

US


clarrisa, me, esther, payna and ying ying

my frens have a visits at my house

me and my cousin [ mindy and alvin ]

me n mindy


me n alex randy

esther and me

esther, me n karyee

my dad frens children..
Are they cute??

my brother [ julius ] n my mummy

me n karyee

my cousin [ sharon ] n my dad

my 1st aunty n my 3rd uncle

alex randy n jessie [ my cousins too ]

he is talking his phone with her girlfriend

my 1st uncle n his wife

me n esther
can u see alvin behind us??

Finally i have time to update my blog

Here are some pictures while taking during new year time
but i didn't arrange it in order

No comments:

Post a Comment