Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hi, everyone..

Well, I have been such a long long time which I didn’t update my blog.

Now let check it out today, because I am blogging now.

Hehe=P

After the study trip of Putrajaya, we still went to many study such as study trip to CIDB, study trip to MML, study trip to Singapore, a visit to JKR and many more. Just like today, I also have a study to ABB where as my right leg get hurt so I didn’t attend.

Well, why I will say is my right leg get injured. This is because my left leg get injured last Wednesday as I am going to Singapore on thursday which I wonder if I can walk or not when I went there. Then, yesterday is 31 of march, I left leg get injured.. You know why it will happened, this is because this SEAN spilt the water on the floor and didn’t wipe it. So as I run overthere and step on it and have a great fall. Then, it hurts my left leg till I can’t walk. But the amazing things is I can still go swimming wif my friends. And went for ice skating today. Is it that amazing things. Haha.

Now, I won’t like to talk so much as I going to upload those pictures up for you guys to have a look.. As i think i can't upload finish all the photos today, so will be continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment