Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the day i leave kuching,, so SAD..

3 boys at the back of me are [ ming hong, gabriel, n jerren ]
me n edwin [ one of the gang ]
me n my foster brother [ mr.daniel j ]
this is my alvin papa and karyee mummy..
miss them a lots..
mr.daniel chuo [my koko + my bestest fren] and me..
send me during the last minute..
mummy, daddy, me, julius( my brother ) and my grandmother
my dearest daddy n me

the day i leave kuching is 4th of jan 2009,,
the place wher i grow up,,
now i m at kl,,
i wish i can go back to kuching..
but i can only go back during the new year time..
so SAD,,
some of my frens go airport to send me,,
gonna hav some pictures to let u see..
there are stil some of my bestest frens, gangs and buddies who not sending me
bcoz they hav to serve during the sunday service..
miss all of you.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment