Tuesday, January 20, 2009

next,, 
this is wayne who playing the rubik's cube and the guy next to him is tim..
wayne is from ipoh n tim is from kota kinabalu..
he is playing cards with joanna..
but i din upload the picture of joanna up here..

liancy, me n michelle having our dinner at kim gary..
both of them are my housemate ++ ther are kch ppl too..
yeapy,, same hometown with me.. =D
this is joanna,,
she is my housemate + coursemate too..
she is from sibu,, very near to kch ler..
this are our team building members..
we work together n finally we got no.3..
the name of this weird things calls
''what a mess??it's mean the story behind XX''
guess wad the XX is??
haha..
the girl beside me is lannie.. 
she is from kota kinabalu..
she is my housemate n she study in interior design..
now,,
this is joanna,,
she is watching tv while i taken this pictures that she dun even know..
haha.. =P
this is little pretty lannie,,
i wanna post this picture up but someone not allow..
at the end,,
i still post this picture up..
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment