Tuesday, January 20, 2009

yo,, wadsup'''
woootttss .. 
today class is on 8 but i wake at 8 10 !!!
i got to catch the 8 35 bus .. 
when we reach there we were quite lost ..
we cant find the room for the 1s timee .. 
until someone help us outt .. 
when we go in we were like 40 minutes late 
but the teacher din even scold us 
cuz they are watching the inconvinient truth 
which is very very boring .. 
afterdat we attend history class .. 
which the teacher is blind ?? = =
hmmmmm ..
we goona fail hard huh ?
we went for out lunch and i ordered 
black pepper chicken .. 
ehich taste horrible .. 
ewwwww 
den we went to miss S class .. 
which is the natural n built environment class 
i was snatching psp with yan n he teached me how to play bullshit !! 
and i always make him losee .. 
saddie saddie yan .. 

after class we went by taxi again .. 
becuz the weather is terrribleeeeeeeee hot errr ... 
make me black niaa ... hahahhaa

we went to CC to discuss something 
which the discuss is in "    " 
LOL !! 
mommy called n called n called
i was goin in n out n in and out .. 
everyone is looking at me  .. 
so embarrassing .. 
afterdat i went to eat roti tissue 
which i always eat when i came to KL .. 
its one of my favourite supper 
which make me look like a piggy !! =D

we rush home after the supper cuz gotta skype with my fren 
after skype ing with my fren 
mom called again n again n again .. 
wahhhhhhh .. 
she really cant stop hor ?? 
but this is her caring n loving .. 

its time to go to bed now !
if not my mommy gotta call me again n again !! 
goodnite,,=D

No comments:

Post a Comment