Sunday, May 10, 2009

what a SCARY movie " Coming Soon "??

''COMING SOON''


After gym, swimming and dinner time,
Izwan... my friend who ask me watch "coming soon" with him.
which the movie is a GHOST movie..

Since i don't dare watch this movie,
because is only 2 of us.
so i call as many people that i can call to come and watch this movie,
so that wont be so scary
haha

So and so and so,,
i call tim, lannie, wee sheng, hui fen, wan yee, jeremy, and wayne come and watch.
but at the end only tim, lannie and wayne coming.
coz wee sheng them don't want to watch..
haiz~
but for this wayne ar~
really like a girl lor...
have to wait for him for so long and he also got lots of macam macam 1..

besides that, i also called my housemate too..
but only kenny(my new housemate) watch only
because joanna don't dare to watch and liancy watch it already.

when we watch this movie that time,
wayne suddenly ask tim and lannie 1 ques??
Guess what ques he ask??
haha..
wanna know..
Hmmmmm~




He ask tim and lannie,
later u guys going back to block C o block A??
haha..
so you can see..
wayne also scare this kind of things,
where as he always laugh at me and say you scare what..
nothing 1 lar..
u think got ghost meh..
NOW,,,
he ask this ques,, make me laugh at him only..
hahahahahaha..

As for me,,
i think that this movie is so scary for me lar,,
but for them,,
i don't think so..
because lannie and izwan watch this movie before,
and izwan still watch this so many times already.
But we always scream when we watch it..
even pinky from block A also can hear my voice..
y i can scream so loud??
haiz~

1 comment: