Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun, Happy, and Boring ''''''


hai=hi everyone.. i am back. wow~ last night was a very fun n happy night for me, because i bought scary mask n dead people hand to disturb my friends. hahaha.. you know how fun is it?? while they walking at the carpark there, then i use the hand n touch their back, they still think is what??? haha After i show them, they shout so loud and say why i want to play wif this kind of scary things. then i say fun mar, haha.. but i think that i m too bad.. make people scare then i so happy.. hmmm~ then after today class, we got a exhibition at the gallery. haiz~ i just sell 1 bags only where as my friends can sell alots. and you know why they can sell so much,, because they are guys,, and sweet talkt o them.. so feel so bored and go pool for a while to find friends n play 1 round. hmm~ then leonard koko send me home,, then have nothing to do at here. haiz~ so boring arrrrrrr~ cannot stand already la. somemore all the movie in ppstream let me watch finish already... that's all for this blog.. hehehe.. And who want go swimming la.. i want swimming but no ones accompany me.. T_T =P

No comments:

Post a Comment