Wednesday, May 27, 2009

yea'' i am back ....

wah,,
blogging again today..
hmmm~
as for me,,
wake up late again today..
haiz~
don't know when then i will be on time to college..
Of cause wake up late then don't have college bus already so have to use taxi lor.
BUT this morning got free taxi to go to college ler..
hmmm~
you know why???
Because i met Eric in the lift lor,,
haha..
so he chia me and joanna for the taxi..
very good hor..

today is so boring la when during the exhibition,
because i don't know what to do at there..
sitting and walking around at the gallery till 2 something like that..
then all of us going for pool..
got pam, nureen, afiq, ahmed, izwan, rui, and ken..
all of us went there because of ....
then i saw yik how, ben, eric, jun hao, and don't know who else at there playing snooker.
of cause i play pool lor,
cause snooker is so hard for me to play..
the table is much much bigger than pool table.
and also uch bigger size of me..
hehe..
after pool then went home lor.
but my housemate bring my key together with her to sunway pyramid ler,,
so i have no key to go home although got people can send me home.
so azim send me to pyramid to find joanna to get my key lor..
then i go haagen-dazs to eat ice cream lor.
the ice cream damn expensive ler.
i order 1 new york chocolate that cost me rm35 ler..
1st time eat that expensive 1 ice cream
then go home together with tong lo.
and prepare to go for the dinner tonight.
cause i am 1 of the guest that been invited..
hehe..
the food there not bad la..
still ok,,
then after dinner,,
it's pool time again..
then me n yik how go pool together lo,,
this yik how always 'fang shui' to let me win 1,,
ask him don't, he will still do the same things..
haiz~
after pool then we go 7eleven to eat ice cream
then walk back home together lo,,
half eat ice cream half walk..
feel not bad also..
then now blog lor..
cause i lazy to do my model,,
but i have to do it tomorrow lo..
if not no marks
cause it's my final..
haha..
SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO
bye bye lo..
hmmm~
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment